Haggis Anyone??

yummy yum yum!! think i mite coax my mum into inviting me round lol, cos i cannie cook 2 save myself!!!!

Iv tried Haggis its really nice! I was quite surprised! I work in a scottish seafood restaurant and were having a bag piper and someone reading poetry on Burns night, will be an interesting night anyway, Ill probably try Haggis again then, I remember it tasting like a spicy burger.

weestar21 said:
how about black pudding?

Yum, yum and Scots black pudding is just the nicest stuff :D

I like black pudding too, had it this morning :D

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

OMG! i have no desire to try haggis what so ever !!!!! just knowing whats in it makes me puke !!!! lol

I have eaten black pudding when i was younger and im guessing from this thread the ingrediants to that arent pleasent either!!! :lol: (please no-one tell me!! :rofl: )

Bulls balls! :shock:

Nah I dont know hun xx

:shock: :shock:

Have you always lived in Scotland? was just wondering if you have a strong scottish accent?!

I have but I dont have an och aye the noo accent.

I speak better English than Dale and Yvonne I bet (mancs) :D

Oo rr Steph :D

aw you dont know what your missing!!haggis, yummmmmmm =P~ , i made chicken breast stuffed with haggis and peppercorn sauce last night, its great!!!!(think thats called balmoral chicken?) good quality black pud to, yummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

i once told an aussie friend of mine who visited the highlands that haggis were real and she spent a whole afternoon out walking looking for them(i said they ran around in herds hehehe!!) more fool her for listening!!

It all sounds extremely awful to me, i'll stick my good ol' Fish 'n Chips :D

I love haggis, When we go up to coldingham to see my hubby's parents we always go and get battered haggis and chips - its lovely!

I'm not keen on Black pud.

battered haggis ooo yummy!i love it :D

Anyone tried battered mars bar?

it is surprisingly nice :D

i'd love to try a battered mars bar but havent seen any yet or i keen forgetting

beanie said:
Though I did believe for ages that there were wild haggis living in the hills of Scotland :lol:

I believed that too. Think I seen a comic strip of them in the Dandy once years ago. They had noses like trumpets and little fat bodies :oops:

I love Haggis. Had a battered one from the chippie a few weeks ago, along side a battered black pudding (i'm so healthy :oops: )

Battered Mars Bars are ace too!!!

I soooooooo love the scottish accent and am so gutted that I don't have one. I'm about 10 mins away from them so how come I don't???

muffin said:
aw you dont know what your missing!!haggis, yummmmmmm =P~ , i made chicken breast stuffed with haggis and peppercorn sauce last night, its great!!!!(think thats called balmoral chicken?) good quality black pud to, yummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds gorgeous Muffin! I love haggis anyway, so must try this!! Do you just cut a pocket in the chicken and then stuff the haggis inside?

Where do u stay Hazel? :D

yeah, just slice haggis like you would blk pud and stuff inside a chix breast, or wrap a fillet around it, just delicious and only takes half hpur

I have never had haggis, but I will try anything once......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->