Hair colouring while TTC/Pregnant - is bleaching hair okay?!

bornthiswayxo

Reaction score
So I keep getting contradictory comments from people about whether it'd be safe to bleach my roots while TTC but most importantly during pregnancy. I'm currently just off the pill and have only had a few days of DTD this past weekend. What do you ladies all think??

Im a hairdresser and its just an old wives tale though bleachin hair should be avoided when pregnant but if need be just make sure the room is well ventilated. Same when just normal colouring

Im a hairdresser and its just an old wives tale though bleachin hair should be avoided when pregnant but if need be just make sure the room is well ventilated. Same when just normal colouring

Thanks Hun, glad to hear it from someone who actually knows what they're talking about lol! :thumbup:

There is alot of debate on whether its safe or not i think alot of people get taught differently but i know lots of people that have dye there hair etc and been completely fine, only thing is it might not go the colour you want or not take at all when pregnant due to hormones. I done both when pregnant and had a healthy boy a week late so lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->