Hair stripper

baby09

Reaction score
Hi has anyone seen an advert recently showing a hair stripper which doesnt use amonia or bleach!? What's it called? And where's it from?!

Thank you :flower:

*also posted in beauty and fashion

its called colour b4 you cab get it in boots but it isnt that good i put three lots on my black hair about 9 months ago it didnt do much its still a bit black on the ends still now
my sister used it on brown hair and it sent her hair bright ginger :-////

Oh ok thanks for letting me know :thumbup: would a brown go over black sonde you think? Then I wouldn't need to strip it :flower:

i doubt you would get brown over black you are best off just getting it done professionaly so many times ive heard people saying their hair has been ruined tryingt o strip or bleach it at home i dont know about were your from but my hairdresser charges about £50 to strip then dye and cut your hair which is really good.
You need a starnd test aswell before hand to make sur eits going to have the desired effect :)

Look into Malibu treatments. We use them in the salon I work at (not sure what the brand is, I'm just front desk :haha:) Had one on my hair a while back and it worked wonders! They are safer than bleaching/stripping and don't rob your hair of it's healthyness.

Please don't use those products!! A job like stripping hair is a big one even for professional hairstylists, I can't believe they can sell it like they do. Save your money rill you can afford the salon, you either end up Ginger or stripy if you have lots of home applications on it!

From a hairdressers point of view....

Brown won't go over black. At all.

Colour b4 is not so much a stripper like a salon would use. Salon ones are much harsher but stronger. Colour b4 shrinks the colour molecules and helps them come out.

I'd always say its worth a go (you'll need colour b4 extra strength) and from experience it's been hit or miss for me. I always go back to black and colour before did work once or twice, but every other time it didn't and I had to bleach instead.

If you are only going brown, I'd say have a go anyway. My hair didn't feel anywhere near as shit as it would if you bleached it.

I just put this on my friends hair last night, and ive used it before myself. Shes had 2 bleach baths to get the red out of her hair, that left her with very dark brown, after colour b4 it went a really light brown with a hint of ginger. Then put a semi ash brown and put some highlights in and it looks great! x

I've used the Scott Cornwall ColourB4 a few times! Worked fab on me!! I've had my hair red,purple,dark brown and every time it has gone back to a really light brown (my hair is naturally dark brown but because I had bleached it before it goes lighter iykwim)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->