Hair styles for labour

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hello ladies

So as the tittle says I was wondering what u ladies are going to do with ure hair when u go into labour.
My hair is long and a fringe and normally I wud just throw it up in a high pony tail.

But been looking online for different styles styles that's gonna stop hair getting tangled and becoming a sweaty stuck to the face mess lol.

Any of you got any ideas. I have any inspiration from previous births or if u have just given birth.
Feel free to share pictures.

I'm being induced in 3 weeks and just trying too work out what to do with my long hair.
I'm going to be staying in hospital for 5 days after birth. I have packed shampoo and stuff but dought I will use it. I've packed some dry shampoo too just to make myself look and feel better.
Not packed makeup and stuff like that i mean ain't body got time for that.
Haha.

I plan to get my sister to plait mine for me as it’s really long BUT there may not be time :haha: I have quick labours so if not it will have to be stuck up on top of my head best I can!

I plan to get my sister to plait mine for me as it’s really long BUT there may not be time :haha: I have quick labours so if not it will have to be stuck up on top of my head best I can!

Haha I see braiding seems to be the way to go. I'm thinking of maybe doing to French braids.
Either that or I will just shove it up in a high pony tail.
Definitely gonna be washing and straightening it the night b4 my induction. Hoping my little pamper will help me sleep. Because I didn't sleep a wink the night b4 induction with DS and I was so exhausted. So Definitely want to make sure I get sleep this time. Not the easiest thing do tho now is it. So big and uncomfortable lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->