hairy problem!

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
I have a horrid problem Welll dare I say it? that is a small caterpillar snaking on the corner of my top lip!!! :dohh: its not too noticeable however my OH, FIL and a friends OH have noticed it when they've sat beside me :blush: so I'm looking for tips to get rid of it and I've heard that facial hair, irregular periods, hair loss and having prolactin are some symptoms of PCOS and I have all of these! Do you think it may be worth taking a trip to the docters? Thanks in advance ladies :thumbup:

Hello

Excess facial hair can be a sign of PCOS. However, some women are just naturally hairy, and have facial hair without any underlying conditions. Waxing and threading are the best ways to get rid of it x

Can be a sign of pcos but doesn't mean you have it. But if you have irregular periods then its probably worth a trip to your gp :flower:
I get waxing done once a month. Gets rid of it really well and it grows back lighter. Just don't shave it, I made that mistake :blush: x

hehe I have PCOS and yes that got me...I left it for a while hoping it would go. Then enough was enough I got the Immac out. Ive heard all sorts or horror stories about getting rid of facial hair, none are true its the best thing ive done. Twice a week and gone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->