half of my tooth has just fallen out!!

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by princessellie, Apr 13, 2009.

1. princessellie

princessellie Pregnant with #3

what do i do? i dont have a dentists here yet and i cant register cos theyre all closed! what does the NHS offer for teeth these days? will i have to pay a fortune to get it fixed, i am skint atm

x

2. babezone

babezone Well-Known Member

u shud have maternity exemption certificate im pretty sure u should it lasts for a year after bubs is born did u get a card when u fell pregnant.

i have exact same problem as u hun half my tooth has came out....i keep really grinding and biting hard on my teeth in the night and both mornings woke up with 1/4 of my tooth in my mouth each day.... i duno wat they can do but i really dont want it out other wise ill have abig gap wen i smile :o(

3. princessellie

yeh i have got a card, i didnt know that was for dentists aswell, thought just doctors, thats good

oh god, im so glad mines at the back, its like the back back tooth, i think i will just get it out tbh, i cant eat on that side anyway cos of the shit dentist i had do my last ones didnt put my fillings in properly and they wobble when i chew :shock:

thanks babes

x

4. Tasha

Tasha 4kids+2angels+16mc

Yea they are free with your exemption certificate hun, get it all done until LO's first birthday, my sister is getting two teeth out, and for the initial consultation, sedation and two teeth out it is only £42

Babezone as its viewable they will probably put a crown over the top so you wont have a gap, again worth getting it done whilst you have your exemption card x

5. princessellie

hang on, so u still have to pay? or does ur sister not have a card?

x

6. babezone

im jus scared il go seep tonight n crack the other half xx

7. princessellie

you can buy things you know that you put over your teeth when u sleep to stop that, i dont know what theyre called but theyre a bit like what boxers wear

x

8. Berniep

Berniep Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have to pay with your exemption certificate i didn't pay till Harry was a year old so you might as well get all the treatment you need now, i think the £42 is the new nhs pricing structure for those that have to pay x

9. babezone

yer a gum sheild i think ima see about getting one i jus duno if it wil be uncomfy lol x

10. princessellie

i wouldnt have thought itd be too bad,might take some getting used to like

x