Half Term

Layla

Reaction score
What are you all up to this half term then?

Im not sure if England has the same half term times as Wales?

I booked the kids in to swimming lessons everyday this week, so they get to play and learn at teh same time.

I love half terms, Coby is such a diffrent baby when CHarlie and Ethan are home, it takes teh pressure off me a bit to have him playing nicely instead of whinging :oops:

We went ice skating yesterday and im sure we will hit teh parks later on in teh week

xx

Ours was last week. I hardly saw Kayleigh! :shock: Not only because I was at work, but she then slept at her friends 4 nights and my parents for 2 nights!! :lol:

I think most ppl had half term last week , but ours is this week. DH has taken to bed with man flu and i'm trying to cope with 2 kids and crutches. Its a nightmare. He'll have to drag his arse out of bed 2morrow 'cos i'm going to work :D I think its what i had the other week, and i managed to egt up at 7.00 everday and go to work. Current moan is he's got a headache and his nose is all blocked up. Just left him in bed i'm so cross and ignored him all morning. Sorry to hijack post and rant i'll go and sit in my corner now and sit quietly.

I don't have anything planned as such

We are gonna go to a local museum that has a craft day on making victorian toys and scrapbooks, which i think will be fun and interesting

Other than that i have the bug to decorate and move Emily into Jacks room and vice versa as Emily is in little room and its no good now for all her stuff :roll:

Back permitting i think will take all week to move stuff nevermind get round to painting LOL

Oh and Layla i sooo know what you mean about haveing older children at home, it's lovely to have a cuppa with out it going cold :D

Its half term here too, annoying though as me and DH (oooh feels weird typing DH lmao) have the week off together and everywhere is packed !!!! lol

Half Term was last week, done and dusted thank goodness. It wasnt fun at the shop with all the shoplifters!

We had half term last week. I took Jonny to school this morning only to find it was teacher training day and school was closed. Bad mother! :cry:

Just booked Charlie in to an art and craft class for Friday, me Ethan and Coby will go swimming while she is there, not taken Coby on my own before, bit nervous!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"