Hallo ladies! Newbie (a bit early)

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I am only suppose to move over next week Friday, but I have been lurking around here for the past week or so. Is it okay if I move over a bit early?

I have a big question to ask that is really bothering me. Baby girl loves to lay down very low and not once did she move up (confirmed with every scan) I can feel her kick at the top of my tummy and can already distinguish between her tiny feet and knees. Lol the thing that is bothering me is that sometimes I already struggle to walk and can feel a lot of pressure on my bladder. Does this indicate that she will be an early baby? Not now, but say not make it to full term? I am so scared that she will arrive too early. I know I won't be able to walk much in the end. Lol but just as long as she will stay inside until the 9th of Feb.

TIA

Welcome to third trimester! :)

Unfortunatly i don't think that means she will arrive early, but you never know!

Thanks! :)

So if it doesn't mean she will arrive early (which is good) it might mean that I will suffer walking since I already am waddling and will constantly feel that my cervix is about to fall out. Haha yikes!

Congrats and welcome. Just like pp said, it is not an indicator that she will come early. Good luck xx

Welcome :)
My little one has been head down since 26 weeks..again confirmed on ultrasounds and there is alot of pressure down below!
DH takes the pee out of me when im walking (if walking is what you can call it ha!)
But my consultant hasn't said anything about him arriving early due to being head down already...but he may for other reasons for myself :) x

Welcome over :D

Id say where/how baby lies isnt a sign of early delivery.

I don't think so at all. I've carried all my girls low and practically the whole way. You are really close to baby turning head down, even. Its normal to happen at about 32 weeks.

Happy Third Trimester! Eeeek! <3

Welcome welcome! Like the other ladies said, there's no telling when LO will show up :) I've been carrying low this whole time and she's been head down for a while as well. At least with them being head down you don't have to stress about being breech:thumbup:

Welcome! As pp have said, carrying low and being head down is not always an indicator of early labor. Mine has been so low the entire time and I have a bh since 20 weeks.
that being said, the ladies at work, dh,and my family are all taking bets in when lo will be here! I'll be induced at 38-39 weeks no matter what but I'm hoping she makes her appearance on her own. (they are all betting i go between December 13-28!) be interesting to see who is right!

Thank you ladies! I am partly excited to be in 3rd tri because I will be able to meet baby girl soon and get my body back, but on the other hand I will miss my bump and her little kicks. So I am trying to enjoy it as long as possible. Haha 3rd tri always seems to bring mixed emotions and I hate the urge of nesting! Feels like everything needs to be done NOW, yet I have plenty of time still left and she won't need even halve of the stuff when she is born. I like to call the nesting stage "silly season" haha. Oh, also because I like the smell of dettol!!!! :)

Silly season, now that's a good name for it. My OH sure thinks I'm silly with all the cleaning I'm doing at the moment. I feel like everything has to be perfect right now. :haha:

Haha my hubby thinks it's cute and always say we are designed to have babies. He reckon we are only playing doll. Haha well, my doll I had as a child never ever cried, she slept when I told her to and never had a wet nappy. So no, I am not playing now....... :)

It sure is exciting to be in the third trimester though... It'll go fast and little girl will be here soooo soon! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->