Halloween party for only child? Advise please?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Well my son is is ever so looking forward to halloween however i have no idea what to do...last year he went to nursery so he went to the nurserys halloween party which he very much enjoyed however this year he started school and has half term therefore i have no idea what to do...

Do i do a little party at home for him...do i take him to a little event nearby to have fun with other children...

What do you do? xx

Have you got no mummy friends who would come over and do a little party together with their kids?

You could dress him up and go trick or treating to friends and families houses.

What about a soft play? they usually have a halloween party with lots of other kids and games competitions etc :)

I wish i did have mummy friends around me but the ones i do have either live too far or don't really bother with halloween...

I was actually considering the soft play option...think im going to call them and see whats going on xx

We usually go and it's always fab! U can join in all the games with LO :)

paula do softplays have a all day party? do you usually go during the day or evening? x

Thanks Paula...looks like we are off to one tommorow...the funny thing is my little one doesn't want to dress up too scarey as that will be misbehaving! :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->