Halos n Horns

A

anothersquish

Its on a good offer at baby show so Im going to stock up :haha:

Which products would you recommend?

is it? damn i'm not goin! i like the bath stuff, one of the only ones that doesn't give s skin reaction.

ooh great, will keep my eyes peeled for that stand...I am so skint though which is not a good time to happen

ohh Donna did you not see? 4 items for £5...bargain!
Its under Ceuta Healthcare R 30

Its RRP is over £3 each for some stuff!

Id offer to get you some Donna but I think the postage price would cancel out the saving :rofl:

Good job you told me the stand name and location, I wouldn't have found it otherwise!

I am so excited, I hope they have some nice Ittis there, I assume they have a better selection than the plain colours I have seen?

ohh Donna did you not see? 4 items for £5...bargain!
Its under Ceuta Healthcare R 30

Its RRP is over £3 each for some stuff!

Id offer to get you some Donna but I think the postage price would cancel out the saving :rofl:

:hissy: no fair!! really good deal. they about 3.50 each in supermarkets

n lol thanks for offering :flower: :hugs:

Its the first thing I am going stocking up on :rofl:

I know Itti have some wetbags that will be available in prints but nappy wise I dont think they have any prints

oooh muchos jealous, they'll probably all be gone within the first few hours on the friday as usual though :cry:

where's the baby show? I generally just buy the bubble bath and use it as shampoo and body wash too as it's the cheapest and you get more

ooooh, itti wetbags!!! me wants me wants. Damn the nec being so far away *goes away to sulk*:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->