Halp!

C

charlie_lael

We aren't ttc, but we may have conceived anyway... :wacko:
Don't get me wrong, we'd be happy either way, this is just bad timing...

Just curious about your early symptoms.

AF was due yesterday, im EXHAUSTED and ive had cramps and had aches off and on since yesterday. They're very convincing AF like cramos too, but there's nothing whem I go to the bathroom. I took a cheapie blue dye test and it was negative. Anyone have a similar experience? According to my period app im 15dpo.

:shrug:

Your symptoms sound very similar to my early pregnancy symptoms however I got my bfp on an Internet cheapie at 10dpo and by 15dpo it was much darker. Could you have ovulated late? I hope you get the result you want. I know it's tough waiting. Hugs

I must have ovulated later than what my app says, because af still hasn't shown even though I'm cramping like crazy. :/

I never had any symptoms.

Maybe try a clear blue? You should pick up on that and at least then you know either way?

Good luck x

Have you got anymore Internet cheapies. I personally would keeping taking them every morning and if you get a faint positive take a clear blue digital or first response. I wouldn't waste money before though x

Has this cycle had any stressful moments? Many people dont realise that some stressful super busy moments can land in a late af. I had it a couple times while ttc where af showed up late even with having a few prego symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->