Hampshire Meet (Updated)

Jellybean2009

Oliver's mummy
Reaction score
Am posting this thread to see who would be interested in joining in for a Hampshire meet.
A date and where hasn't been arranged as would like to know number's first, So anyone is welcome just reply to this thread.

Was thinking about what to do for the meet, the last meet we went to Jungle Jeans soft play which was good or if you have any other ideas i'm open to suggestion

:thumbup:

Just an update to this thread, i agree with the suggestion of Southampton if everyone is happy with that

I'm up for a meet too :) would be lovely to see you all again. Most weeks I can only do Thurs and Fri but if I have enough warning can take annual leave on Mon - Wed if that is more convenient with everyone.

p.s for those who are friends with me on Facebook please could you not mention my pregnancy on there - still in early days and want to have my scan before announce on there xxx

aww kasey massive congratulations!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i'm up for this too depending on where and when

haven't seen a few of you in ages!​

Same as Jen, depending where and when we could come along x

aww kasey massive congratulations!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i'm up for this too depending on where and when

haven't seen a few of you in ages!​

Thanks Jenny :) would be lovely to see you again, hope you and emily are both well xxx

I would be interested in this although it would depend on where and when. Will keep an eye on this thread.

Same, Maybe for us Bournemouth/Poole girls we can do one closer to us aswell?

What about another Southampton one? That's close to Poole and Bournemouth right?

i haven't checked in here for ever! I'm up for a meet; I've chosen to be a SAHM now, so need things to keep us busy & getting out n about!
let me know when, where etc :thumbup:

Mf I would love to meet you before bp! :) sorry I dong know your real name lol x

oi girlies!!

when we meeting?

Anyone who will be getting train to southampton from bournemouth train station wanna catch ze train with a la me!?

Bloody hell Jenny emily is bloody gorgeous!!!

and congrats Kasey xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->