Hampshire Meet (Updated)

Is there a date for a Southampton meet? Ollie is now 3 months old and I'm starting to drive myself mad without an adult conversation lol.

Not too sure but I'm still definately up for it!

Aww, Max looks cute!! Not much difference in age between our little ones :)

Oh yeah! Just noticed that :D Ollie looks adorable.
I go to Portsmouth quite a lot actually (OH's Parents live there!)

I can make it anytime, I am only 15mins away. My kids are at school but I will bring my niece as my sisters baby is due this week so I will being Amelia to give her some peace xx

Hello ladies, is there still going to be a meet? I would like to join :) I live in Whiteley

Doesnt seem to be anything. Shall we organise something between us lot?
I think Southampton was the agreed place, and theres lots of coffee places there for us :haha:

Just dates and times now!

southampton sounds good to me

i can do most weekdays i think

:thumbup:

Yep weekdays are good for me too :)

Yup weekdays are good, and its easier to park on a weekday :haha:

I dont mind but half term would be hetic as my son hates play areas lol I need to go when its not harm term so its not busy and I will bring my neice x

Are people still wanting to meet up? Im in Southampton, and id be happy to meet up with some people on here.

xx

I just found this, I'd love to come if I can :flower:

Is anyone still up for doing a meet?
I dont have a car for a couple of weeks but after that i'd love to have a little meet up with you guys :thumbup:

Hi ladies, sorry nothing has been arranged for our meeting my laptop has kicked the bucket and im awaiting to have my tonsils taken out in 2 weeks.

How many people are interested still?
July might be a nice time to meet as the weather should be good how does that sound to everyone?

Thanks xx

Hi ladies, sorry nothing has been arranged for our meeting my laptop has kicked the bucket and im awaiting to have my tonsils taken out in 2 weeks.

How many people are interested still?
July might be a nice time to meet as the weather should be good how does that sound to everyone?

Thanks xx

Me :wave:

i'm still interested. week days are best for me, but i dont have a car, so where ever we meet up, can it be somewhere that is bus or train accessable? ta!

Hi ladies forgive me for any spelling mistakes currently on iPhone I've been thinking about our meet and we need to plan ahead so people can arrange and sort funds out etc so I was thinking the beginning of July the weather should be lovely and if we stick to Southampton that way people without transport can use buses or trains
Would be grateful for any activity ideas for the children last time we went to Jungle Jeans if people wanna do that again just let me know.

By the way I'm Nicky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->