Hands up if... you've put a cushion under your jumper

ummm, not me! heehee, but saying that - my belly is big enough that it looks pregnant sometimes and I do look down thinking this is what it will look like when I have lost the belly (fat) and gained the belly (baby!) - ha! x

I did all the time when I was 10 or 11 but not recently. Got a bit of a tummy now, slim everywhere else though so look a bit pregnant :( need to start pilates lol

xxx

Okay, so the only wacko that as an adult has put a cushion up her jumper and then looked in the mirror, at least at the moment, is me :D

I can relate to what you say bunnyg82, of the 20 kilos I have lost, 15 must have been on my belly, so I also think I have a good idea how I will look.

Okay, so the only wacko that as an adult has put a cushion up her jumper and then looked in the mirror, at least at the moment, is me :D

I can relate to what you say bunnyg82, of the 20 kilos I have lost, 15 must have been on my belly, so I also think I have a good idea how I will look.

Heeehee - don't worry, we're all a bit mad in our own ways! :hug:

Can't wait to have a reason for a belly other than because of being fat! ha

I'm losing weight and my belly has decided it will be the last to go down so I often stick it out in front of the mirror... It does look like I'm 5-6 months pg!!!

I bloat juuuust right so I look pregnant. I'll push it out to see what it looks like....I wish it really where a baby in there. lol

I've done it... also puffed out my stomach lol. My hands always seem to creep over my stomach if i start thinking of babies too... :blush:

I've done it... also puffed out my stomach lol. My hands always seem to creep over my stomach if i start thinking of babies too... :blush:

Thank you! I am not alone..

I must add as many of you say that I also puff out my stomach to see what I look like...

I've never put anything in my clothes! But I frequently look in the mirror when my tummy is all bloated. Sometimes I'll feel it and be like "woah, my belly is fat" And then I'll pull my sweater up and study it in the mirror or tell OH how cute I would look with a bump. lol

I havent but i made my OH put one up his jumper so he could see what it was like to be pregnant when i was :rofl: :rofl:

No cushions, but I have sometimes been in the bath (right after a great big dinner!!) and pushed my tummy right out and thought how absolutely pregnant I look!

No pillows either, but I've pushed my tummy out to see what I might look like prego.

yep i used to do this before maddi! now i just sigh over my old bump pictures and get excited about no 2!

iv done it with d hot water bottle when the witch came it really makes you look pregnant or so everyone says when they walk into the room lol

*raises hands*
several times, i once took pictures so i can later compare to my real tummy.
you know, to see if i look like i thought i would hehe

and actually.... if i look like that later... i think it's hot *hides*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->