Hannah found her feet

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
:rofl: And as some of you know feet gross me out....so watching her stick them in her mouth :sick: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very cute about finding her feet. OH has the same foot issues (totally grossed) as you it sounds like.

Awww i think its lovely! i hate feet too but charlies are so cute i kiss them when i take his socks off :) he also loves to put them in his mouth...i hope he doesnt develop a foot fetish :rofl:

:rofl: I guess so because feet absolutely disgust me :sick: :rofl:

how did she find them?! Alasdair is still just looking at his in a 'wtf' kind of way!

Max found his about 2 weeks ago and has loads of fun putting them in his mouth and giggling lol

:rofl: I put her in her crib earlier, was changing her diaper and she was happy enough looking at her feet so thought I'd get a few things done, checked on her 10 minutes later and she was still eating her feet :roll:

it does sound really cute! I think Ally can't do it because he is such a tubby chicken. Can't see past his tummy and certainly can't get his feet up there!

it does sound really cute! I think Ally can't do it because he is such a tubby chicken. Can't see past his tummy and certainly can't get his feet up there!

:rofl::rofl: I'll have to try and tape it one of these days but usually she sees the video camera and stops whatever she's doing and just stares :rofl:

I really want to see it! I seriously think Alasdair is too chubby to do it. I've tried to teach him to no avail...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->