Hannahgraceee Induction Today **UPDATED 2:24PM**

awwwwwww Hannah!!!!! I have been thinking about you all night.. every time i got up to wee i was thinking about her... hopeing to see a text or something :)
Hopefully we will hear some good news asap about how she is going :)

still here no baby yet...
blloody show but no pains

i being monitored at about 9 then examend to see if i can have my waters broken if not gel and another wait while being montiored cant wait for 9 marc will be here

Sounds like a long night, but will all be worth it! We're thinking of you!

Not long now! I had my waters broken in the morning, at about 9am. Had Toby at 19:40pm!

Have you got a decent room? On CDS or ward at the moment? Nice staff on today? Are they letting you eat? They starved me!

(I'm saying boy and 7lb 7oz by the way!)

Not long now! I had my waters broken in the morning, at about 9am. Had Toby at 19:40pm!

Have you got a decent room? On CDS or ward at the moment? Nice staff on today? Are they letting you eat? They starved me!

(I'm saying boy and 7lb 7oz by the way!)

omg i didnt evenn know you had had yours yet congratulations lol you have totally disapeared from my fb

im on a ward atm yeh im allowed eat and the food is surpising nice lol and everyone is so nice....

i made a record at frimley park - first to have the new form of induction but it fell out lol didnt work for me but it did work for the lady next door - bless her she sounds in loads of pain x x x x

Aww hun - sorry little one is keeping you waiting, hope it's not too much longer for you now hun xx

OUr hospital has internet access on the Patient Line TV Sets in the ward rooms. They don't have them in the delivery suites or rooms though, but mobiles are allowed. Hopefully we'll be getting text updates once HannahGraceee is moved to one of those rooms!

Hannah - did you get one of the pastries this morning? They are lovely and gooey. Almost worth having another baby for!

Mut be expensive the internet on the patientline things though.

Sorry back to topic :)

not really lol £3.50 for 24 hours tv radio games and net x x

im 3cm getting my waters broken shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"