Happy 9DPO Day!

agreed, it'd suck!! Could do with some kip.. I'm shattered, keep yawning. :-/ got the rest of the roast to make yet too... *yawn*

Aw, my OH is working over, he is going to get me a takeaway.
Cos my eyes keep rolling into the back of my head.
x

Hi 9dpo girls,

All sounding positive for you guys. I am 6 dpo, no real symptoms today, am hoping that I have just been so busy at work I have not noticed them. Looking forward to hearing all your BFP's :flower:

Thanks hun, not feeling too positive but who knows! Loving the fact that there are people on here to talk to. Want people around me to understand how I am feeling but having to remember that noone knows we are ttc:):flower:

Ack, we all feel like you do at some point.
I feel like there is no way im pregnant today.
Crappy days huh?
x

It sucks, just have to keep going though I guess x

You have to.
I feel crappier the closer I get.
Because I'm just waiting for her to appear.
x

:flower:I know at the start of the 2ww I just want time to go but the closer it gets it always just feels like I am waiting for disappointment

Yea, defo.
Its normal.
I'm so tired today.
And warm.

x

I was early, now im hot.
I was - cold with a runny nose.
I am now - hot with a stuffy nose.
LOL.
x

Hi girls, I'm 9dpo today as well (no doubt my ticker will contradict me cos I've forgotten to update it)

Just done a test and it was BFN but I feel absolutely sh*te. I've got a sore throat, ragging me, I feel sick, I'm shattered and so tetchy. My calves are killing me as well but I know that's from the salsa at slimming world last night :wacko:

Good luck and :dust: everyone x

I know lol it was just there looking at me, so I thought why not. Got one more in the drawer but I'm going away tomorrow and not back until Monday so I'll be in a much better position to get a valid result then. x Not going to buy anymore then until I need them to resist the temptation.

Wish I could go away till Monday.
LOL.
Less temptation indeed.
x

Hi everyone I'm 5dpo and had loads more cm yesterday and today. Usually have problem with hardly any! Peed like crazy yesterday too. Not much else. GL to everyone x

Ooh no, tried once but had no idea what I was touching or feeling! lol x
Why do you ask that?....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"