Happy baby to one that Cries all the time

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
God I'm drained ! Literally I have three boys 4,2 and 11 months tomoz
And my elder two do nothing but fight all day long and now Cruz who has always been such a happy baby does nothing but cry and moan all day long ! He is so miserable he's into everything pulling at the xmas teee always messing with tv! Messing in cupboards !
He's teething as well his gums do look sore but I use bonjela give medicine teething powders the lot he's just never happy! Any other happy babies suddenly so miserable !
To top it of he's gone from sleeping pretty well always settled well for bed slept well woke once but gone right back to sleep after a bottle
Now he wakes up and stays awake for ages like a hour a hour and half can wake up more than once when he isn't waking fully he's moaning and winging on off
I actually have sat an cried today it's just such hard work!
X
Just needed a rant x

Agreed, I think it's a stage! We had a few horrible weeks, funny it hasn't been as bad the past few days. The nights seemed like a separation anxiety type thing, she was fine if I was sat there so it's not like she was poorly or teething or something. My dd can't walk and is trying to communicate a bit more so I think they just get frustrated. I'm trying to be understanding but I've also started to try and set some boundaries e.g. If I'm in the middle of cooking dinner I just say no I will deal with you in a minute.

Thanks girls nice to no I'm not alone yeh I think he gets frustrated he's cruising round the furniture well but wants to walk and join in play with his brother I hope this stage passes soon he's normally such a happy boy x

James is getting like this recently too. He has his happy spells but he is just so into everything and sooo frustrated by the fact that we are constantly trying to stop him doing dangerous things. They just know what they're not meant to do and are so drawn to just that. It's a difficult stage :hugs:

Yeh Cruz isn't crying and grumpy all day every day he does laugh etc but he cries a lot maybe it's a stage x

I was just about to ask if he had started walking yet. Mine became a little hellion in the weeks preceding her learning to walk. Then she was better again. My son was the same. Probably that combined with teething is making life pretty tough for him right now! We are just on the other side of the 12 month sleep regression, too. And that was horrible!

It sounds like a teething thing.to me. DS is a happy boy except when he is teething or not feeling well. Then he just moans all the time. With wanting to get into things I found it helped a lot to have a few things I did let him mess with. Like in the kitchen I put all the Tupperware containers in a bottom cupboard and I let him empty that. It made a mess but it didnt take too long to clean up and he loved to mess with stacking containers and putting on lids and there wasn't anything he could break. A pan and wooden spoon or a box of tissues can keep them going for ages :).

Honestly J was a nightmare. We called her MC moan cub. She is such a beautiful happy toddler now that I cant believe she was so grumpy but that age she found frustrating.

Thanks girls last night was horrible he slept fine til he woke at 3.10 didn't want a bottle cried on off for well over an hour in the end I made a fresh bottle and he went to sleep. :( x

Freya was the same with teething being the cause. We had a few weeks where she slept badly at night and cried on and off during the day. Thankfully, her teeth aren't bothering her so much at the moment and she is so much happier!

Hope things have improved recently. James is still quite whiny for me but he is better for daddy.

Thanks Hun he has seemed a bit better oh Cruz is the same all smiles for daddy he cries if I take him of his dad! All my boys have been daddy's boys x

Glad things have been better :)haha James cries if I take him off daddy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->