Happy new year!

LittleLala

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
Happy new year first tri ladies :)
It's nearly 9pm here in Australia, and I am home alone, with pizza and bad tv!! This is my HEAVEN! Haha. No need to make up excuses as to why I'm not drinking, no need to hide my ms... Just me, and my awesome dog.

Hope everyone has a fabulous time, be it partying the night away, or snuggling up early!
Happy New Years, I hope all of us have an amazing 2015 with our little bundles of joy!

Happy new year!! It's 13:30 in South Africa. We have a big party tonight. Luckily got some non-alcoholic gin and tonic drinks that I will be taking with! Still have to taste it to see if it will pass the taste test though! There is going to be another pregnant lady that nobody is suppose to know about but her sister blabbed. So I am feeling a bit down as everyone will understand why she isn't drinking and they will be giving me grief. So not looking forward to it at all!!! Wish I could also be in front of my tv with pizza tonight! Sounds wonderul!

Happy near year! Going to be a tough one tonight. No one knows I'm pregnant again but already look about 5 months with bloating. After having just lost 4 stone people will be asking what's going on! Lol. I don't drink alcohol so at least I won't get pestered about that xxx

We are in perth Western Australia, 8pm. We just had pizza and about to play the wii :)

Happy new year! We are having a low key family game night tonight where I can be bloated and wear loose clothing freely! So much different than new years eve in the past for me! I love it

Your new year plans sound amazing! I'll be attending a basketball game (NBA is a big deal here in Oklahoma!) so I get to walk about a mile in the ICE and snow to sit bloated amongst 20,000 people in a loud area. Hey, I'm not trying to complain. But pizza and my dog sure does sound nice! Happy new year to all of you! Can't wait to see you all in 2nd tri. Blessed 2015 to each of you. :)

Happy near year! Going to be a tough one tonight. No one knows I'm pregnant again but already look about 5 months with bloating. After having just lost 4 stone people will be asking what's going on! Lol. I don't drink alcohol so at least I won't get pestered about that xxx

Hey at least it's after the Christmas holiday's...you can always say you were fed such wonderful food where you spent it that you just couldn't resist, but you'll be working off the extra couple of pounds again in the new year, that ought to shut everyone right up :winkwink:

Happy new year everyone! It's my favorite holiday of all!! Hubby and I are spending it at home, with some ginger ale and a bubble bath.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun evening whatever you're doing and wishing you all an exciting and joyful 2015!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->