Happy St patricks day....

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
to any other fellow irish ladies or men :haha:

Happy Paddy's Day.

Bit gutted cos it looked nice down here a while ago but now starting to rain. Hopefully it stops before the parade. Is there a parade where you are and will you be going? xxx

im in cork city and there will be a parade but im un able to stand very long and there is usually crowds of people pushing etc.. and my oh is working :( but my parents are coming up so spending the day with them :flower: might go out for lunch.

is there parade by you ladies?

Yep we have a parade in the city center at 12 but we cant go as Dec has scarlet fever :(

Yeah there's one in Gorey here. Might go if the rain clears up with my sisters and niece. Ex is also taking JJ in to see the parade. They wanted kids to dress up as animals and walk along in the parade too - was so tempted to put JJ's monkey outfit from Halloween on him but the walk and crowds might be too much for him

yeah the crowds can be abit much sometimes esp with the loud music but its usually good fun, i usually love it but i know ill just hate standing there for 2 hours and being pushed lol

its so nice here today tho! not a drop of rain typical as im not going :haha:

are you gonna go drinking today? i usually would go out on patricks night... :haha: its usually a very packed night def not going anywhere this year,the couch sounds more appealing

Thanks ladies, he has his antibiotics so hopefully he will be back to normal soon xxx

Happy St Patricks day - the parade is just passing my house just now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->