Happy thoughts and Hugs for...

H

HB

Graham (JustG)
He's been in a crash out at work.... stupid fucker at a roundabout started to go, and then hit the breaks, and Graham went up his arse...
The other dude just had a bumper smashed, Grahams radiator on his works van has gone, and he's been sat waiting for the RAC forever.

He's ok, said he's getting over the shock, but that his back is hurting, so am worried now!!

:hugs: Graham can't wait for you to get home so i can be sure you're ok!!

xox

awww how horrible!!! big hugs 4 G!!! :hugs:

am so worried.... in 2004 a psychic told Graham to be careful at work cos he would injure his back.... And in the past 3 reading's i've had i've been told October would be a month for change, it might not be a good change, but when we pull through the other side of it we would be able to see the light kind of thing!

Just want my husband home!!!

:cry:

oh no!!!! thats scary!!!! i hope hes ok hugs for hayley 2!!! :hugs:

He's just text saying he just wants to get home, lay down, have a cig, and eat junk food!!! :roll: Bless him!!!

xox

I fucking hate his work!!!!!
He first text me at 1.48 to let me know he'd been in an accident... The RAC guy's not long got to him at 4.17....
They're now taking him to Chester to get his new fucking works van, as opposed to bringing him home.
So its gonna take about 20/30 mins to get to fucking Chester, then the same home (as long as he doesn't get lost getting out of Chesters stupid fucking one way system)
Then he'll finally get home, so i'll actually be able to see how he is and whether i need to take him to the hospital to be checked out (cos all the fucking doctors will be closed) to make sure he's ok

i just want to fucking cry!!!!!!

(sorry everyone, rant over)

Am so angry that they're doing this.... surely someone who's just had a bit of an accident like this isn't in a fit state to drive, especially not in rush hour moterway traffic.
I can't believe his work is doing this... I just want him home

:cry:

Been on the phone lots but *Hugs* to you honey xxxx

awwwwww hun i hope hes ok

you must be really shook up to with worry. My OH was in an accident 2 years ago so i know how worried you are. He injured his back so its beeter to get him off to hospital just to be on teh safe side,
Oh put a claim in too because it was a similar crash only my OH car was written off, he was ok though except really painfull back and was on teh sick for 6 weeks too. Took over a year to get his claim and he got enough money for a new car plus some pennies left over (not much though)

im not saying get him to put a claim in but take him to A&E just to be on teh safe side

thoughts are with you hun
please let us know how he is doing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw what a rotten day. Hope G is ok. :hugs:

H

xx

He came home (finally) at about half 6!!! (grrrrr)
He went and had a lay down and hasn't really gotten out of bed since, he fell asleep about 2 hours ago.
He refused to go to the hospital, so have had to compromise and he's going to the GP's in the morning. Men and their stubborness! :roll:
He's not going to work tomorrow either. I think he has intentions of staying in bed all day with his PSP!!! :lol:

Bless him!!

xox

glad he is doing well :hugs:

Aww G hope you are feeling better :hugs:

But get to the bloody docs man!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel