HAPPY tryintobeaMOTHERSDAY to you all

wanabeamama

Reaction score
hello ladies if you feel like i do today then this may help,
were ever you are in your cycle, for today lets be positive and beleive that this is our time and guess what you mummys out there we will be celebrating the next mothersday with a beautiful new baby in our arms the best mothersday gift anyone could ask for.
i think its only fair that we can join in today because we have all worked sooo hard at becoming a mother that we deserve i little pampering too so take an hour for yourself today and do somthing that makes you feel happy because you deserve it.
:dust: all arround :flow:

Right back at you! Hopefully this time next year I'll be getting a real mummy's day card as opposed to one from my cat!!!

Great post. Good luck to all of us.

Gracebaby I love the mother's day card from your cat, so cute!

What a lovely post :o)

I hope that next year we'll all have our own bundles of joy to celebrate Mother's Day with :o)

This Is Nice ..

Back To You All !! ...

I was hoping that today i could have sent a mothers day card to my mum announcing the 'bump' :( ..

never mind ..

baby dust to everyone !! .. xx

Strawberrie, I was hoping that too. It's my mum's birthday at the end of April so that's my next goal!!

Strawberrie, I was hoping that too. It's my mum's birthday at the end of April so that's my next goal!!

Aww .. well good luck .. would be a lovely birthday pressie for your mum :D

My next goals going to be easter !! LOL

Lots Of Baby Dust !!

Such a lovely thought, fingers crossed for us all for next year!

This post really cheered me up. I've spent most of the day at home on my own, my Mum has been away for the weekend, and DF has been to see his Mum. I got another BFN this morning and have been trying to content myself with all my cats, but it's just not the same. Been feeling absolutely awful, but that post was lovely :).
xx

This post really cheered me up. I've spent most of the day at home on my own, my Mum has been away for the weekend, and DF has been to see his Mum. I got another BFN this morning and have been trying to content myself with all my cats, but it's just not the same. Been feeling absolutely awful, but that post was lovely :).
xx

Thanks for that post - it was a weird day for me due to Jan m/c I should have been a bit of a mummy but I'm not :( so its nice to feel like we should be recognised for trying to be mummies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->