Hard and soft cervix?

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Okay I used 2 clean fingers with trimmed nails to feel my cervix and one side felt firm and rigid while the other side felt very soft, so soft it felt squishy. Odd thing is AF is due in 2 days. Shouldn't it feel firm on both sides? It's also low as if AF is coming. Any ideas what's going on? I'm new to checking your cervix so anything would help.

Thanks.:wacko:

Here is a link I found very useful x
https://m.wikihow.com/Feel-Your-Cervix

Checking your cervix is not a reliable way to detect anything as it varies so much and every women is different.

However you might be able to benefit from the website My Beautiful Cervix....I'm sorry I'm on my iPad right now and can't seem to post the link, but if you Google it I'm sure it'll be the first thing to pop up.

Be aware though it has TMI pictures....though they are very informative and helpful. Worth taking a look.

I know this is an old question, but I was wondering about the same thing! never noticed it before my last baby, nomally Cervix would feel either soft or firm depending were I was in cycle, but ever since MC my cervix is soft on one side and firm on the other side! I also notice at times it tips backwards, it did go soft and high and comes forward a little around the time I think I ovulated

but I wonder why it does that :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"