Hard Bump on Back Right Side of Head

beachesgal

Reaction score
Going to see doctor on Monday...but the anxiety is killing me...

Last weekend I noticed the back right side of my head felt tender to the touch. If I didn't touch it, it didn't bother me. I then noticed that the back right side of my head (what I am guessing is along the occipital bone - although I'm not really sure) has a hard lump on it. The lump feels hard line bone and doesn't feel small like a pea or anything (so I doubt it's lymph nodes). Now I am wondering if my head is just oddly shaped, and it was like this all along and I never noticed it until now. Or if, there is in fact a hard lump/mass on the back of my head and if so what could that be??? Yikes, tumour is obviously the first word that comes to mind and that totally freaks me out.

Does everyone else have a symmetrical head? Do you feel a lump/spot on the back right side of your head??? The area is no longer tender, but I can't stop touching it so it's probably only a matter of time before it does..

I hate anxiety!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suffer terrible with health anxiety and kept postin in here about my health worries then some1 suggested no more panic its a froum like this but everyone suffers with health anxiety like us.. So why not try posting what u posted in here on no more panic its brill! Also lymph nodes are in the back of your head too I google and the are all along your jaw line behind the nose and head also in the neck I have a lump in my neck been the 4 weeks this week and still avent gone I'm just tryin to forget about it as I've been to the doctors and she said it fine :)

No more panic forum is great.
I don't post on there but I have health anxiety and I often have a look on there because it comforts me when I'm worried about something to know other people worry as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->