Hard not to get hopes up :/

stacey1986

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know I’m only 5 DPO so it’s really early still but I’m convinced I have symptoms. I’m an emotional wreck, absolutely shattered all the time, my boobs are swollen and just have this feeling in my gut that I’m pregnant.
It’s sooooo hard not to get my hopes up even though I’m trying really hard not to.
Anyone else torture themselves around this time of the month?

It can be really hard not to torture yourself and symptom spot. I definitely was the same!

Best of luck for a BFP soon!

I am torturing myself but kinda having the opposite problem. I am 7 dpo and don't really have many (significant) symptoms or 'feel pregnant'. I have been symptom spotting though for like a year and now, after 13 months ttc, I don't trust myself symptom spotting lol. Now I have been thinking "Oh I have had that symptom before, so I guess AF is coming". Even though early pregnancy and pms symptoms are pretty much the same. Ugh it is so frustrating! Hope you get your bfp!

I found the one month with my 3rd I didnt use opks or symptom spot, carried on like normal, had the occasional glass of wine I ended up pregnant! I am now I big believer in it will happen when you least expect it! My first two babies were pill babies so I definitely wasnt expecting it!

Good luck to you :)

Yeah I hear you, I didn’t do any charting or anything with my first 2, but I’ve convinced myself that I feel pregnant even though I’m only 6DPO today lol... another week to wait until can test so it’s gonna be a long week hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->