Hard to resist

Pixie9833

Pregnant-first trimester
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've had to tell my work place today that I'm pregnant (still not sunk in properly yet) Just been out on my dinner with a couple of work pals and walked past mothercare and found it hard not to race in there and look at all the cute little outfits. I'm holding off buying anything till we've had our 12week scan. Think it's gonna be a long 7weeks :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hi it hasn't sunk in for me at all yet. Hoping to hold back from telling work until 12 weeks. But really resisting the urge to buy haha xx

I've had to tell work as I'm a support worker to adults with challenging behaviour and aggressive nature otherwise I'd have held off telling them for as long as possible. I'm now moved onto the independent living team so a lot lighter duties �� how many weeks are you? Xxx

I know what you mean!!! The grey and yellow snoopy 3 piece suit in mothercare has been reserved since week 4! Lol! :haha:
Really want to buy it, may treat myself this week.

Now, if only it came in my size too....

Its not sunk in for me yet either. I've known for a week. I was the same with DD until her scan. My first scan is in 17 days so will seem more real then. Not buyimg until 12 weeks. Even then probably wont buy a lot. Will wait and see if we have another girl because we have lots of girls stuff. Its so hard to,resist though

I found out nearly a week ago too. Can't remember been this tired with my first little one though xx

I know what you mean!!! The grey and yellow snoopy 3 piece suit in mothercare has been reserved since week 4! Lol! :haha:
Really want to buy it, may treat myself this week.

Now, if only it came in my size too....

I've not seen it as I'm trying to avoid looking lol. The tiny clothes are adorable though aren't they xxx

I've had to tell work as I'm a support worker to adults with challenging behaviour and aggressive nature otherwise I'd have held off telling them for as long as possible. I'm now moved onto the independent living team so a lot lighter duties �� how many weeks are you? Xxx

Hi I'm 5 weeks today :) x

We will have a similar due date then :baby: xxx

what's your edd? Mine is around 8th Dec. Would love someone to stick the ride out with xx

what's your edd? Mine is around 8th Dec. Would love someone to stick the ride out with xx

I've worked it out around the 10th. Is this your first? Xxxx

Hey ladies congratulations. My EDD is 6th dec xxx

Yes first... Which is why I think it's all sureal right now x

Yes first... Which is why I think it's all sureal right now x

It will all seem real when you see your little one on the screen when you go to your first scan xxxx

I found out nearly a week ago too. Can't remember been this tired with my first little one though xx

I'm okay with the tiredness at the moment. It's not too bad. I'm quite symptomless besides constipation. Which is very annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->