Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2

Same her Twilight, weve booked VIP tickets for part 1 and part 2 on Thurs 14th. 5 hours of pure Potter in 3D, cant wait but I have to say, Ive never paid so much for cinema tickets in my life !

all i can say is woohoooooooooooooooo its released on my birthday!!!

i agree with Twilightagain. i read all the books and the last few movies are not up to scratch. i know its hard to keep them 100% to the books but they seem to leave out more and more

Our little one screen local cinema only shows films in 2D so we'll be watching it in that! The Harry Potter films are among the very few films that actually come here when they first come out- usually we don't get films until 2 months or so after the initial release date, if they get here at all! Will definitely make sure to pop in and order tickets before hand, or get to the cinema at like 4pm and wait as with DHpt1 we were waiting for an hour and a half only to have to get tickets for the following day! On the plus side, the food and drink is quite cheap and, though this is more for my husband at the moment, there's a fully licensed bar on site so you can take your drink into the screen with you!

I found DHpt1 to be probably the best of all the films to be honest! The changes that were made were completely down to mistakes and things they missed in the previous films! I am another who will be going in to this film with low expectations though!

Beca :wave:

I found DHpt1 to be probably the best of all the films to be honest! The changes that were made were completely down to mistakes and things they missed in the previous films.

I am totally with you on that. I loved DHpt1, especially the dance scene in the tent. IDK why, I just found that very charming. :)

I am almost... sad in a way, because the Potter franchise is ending. I have been following Harry since I was a kid. I don't want something that has fascinated me and brought me joy to be over with already. It's silly, I know...

I too loved DHpt1! I think its because I went in with low expectations I wasn't disappointed so found it quite enjoyable! I'm gonna try going in with the same approach this time :D

I found DHpt1 to be probably the best of all the films to be honest! The changes that were made were completely down to mistakes and things they missed in the previous films.

I am totally with you on that. I loved DHpt1, especially the dance scene in the tent. IDK why, I just found that very charming. :)

I am almost... sad in a way, because the Potter franchise is ending. I have been following Harry since I was a kid. I don't want something that has fascinated me and brought me joy to be over with already. It's silly, I know...

I feel the same way. It's almost like Knowing that you're going to lose a friend. I know I still have all the books and movies to go back to...but still.

I'm seeing it in 2D. Don't think it would be the same in 3D.

3D is ridiculously expensive! At my local they're charging almost £12 for an adult :wacko:

3D is REALLY expensive here, too. Dh and I rarely go to the 3D show...but for this we will! It's soooo cool in 3D!

Sadly we didnt have a choice with the 3D as its not showing in 2D for the joint showings. We paid £13.70 each for VIP seating as I dont think my poor bottom could cope for 5 hours lol
x

Joint showings? So you'll keep the same seats? How strange.

We see part 1 in 2D in one screen, then change screens for 2D part two. They didn't do joint ones here, you just chose to see both. Which i'm glad about! I got comfy seats for the first one and normal ones for the second (comfy seats had sold out!).

We're going to pizza hut beforehand. Eeeeek i'm so excited!!

Yep, just checked our booking and its the same screen and they show both films straight through in 3D, same screen, same seats on the Thursday night. I even picked the seat numbers :d

thats balls.. our cinema is only showing the new one :( .. but will be there at midnight! seeing as i am usually in bed by 11 haha should be fun :p x

Definitely! I love the atmosphere when a new film comes out thats big and its packed. Even more so when its a midnight showing, everyone is excited :happydance:

Aww I think my cinema is only showing the new one too :( I'd really like to see the first again to refresh my memory but I'm reluctant to buy the dvd becuase I expect Santa to bring me a boxset with all eight :)

Amazon are selling them all at a good price at the mo. I believe on Blu Ray you can get 1-7 for £30. Not a bad price that! Thats like £4.30 per film. I think Santa will be bringing me the boxset too :happydance:

I was thinking the same thing...I really want to watch them all again but don't want to buy them until they're all out. I wonder if they're on Netflix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->