• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Has any had a BFP with ivf/icsi and PCOS?

kazzab25

Reaction score
Hi,

I have pcos and oh has low sperm count.

we are starting IVF next months however im just wondering how sucessfull ivf is with PCOS?

As my hormones are imbalanced after egg transfer will i be given something to keep my hormones at a steady level to help retain pregnancy?

Im not sure how it all works!

I was diagnosed with PCOS at a pretreatment scan, two weeks before we were due to start IVF. DH also has a low SC. We thought it was all over before we'd even begun but the doctor put me on Metformin straight away, we started IVF as planned and I got a BFP with ICSI! If I remember rightly, I was kept on the Metformin up until the 12th week. It can happen so stay positive! Good luck! xx

Thank you for your story gives me some hope!!!!

My DH & I are doing our first round of IVF right now. I have PCOS and my RE has been using Follistim. Today is day 7 of the stims, and we have 18 follicles....after the ER, they have given me Estrace to take the place of the estrogen they will remove with the follicles. So - no success story just yet - but I believe it's coming!

Hi :) I have PCO and my son was conceived through ICSI. I am also currently pregnant after my 4 th ICSI cycle. It is possible so don't worry so much.

KKM - GOOD LUCK!

Please keep me posted on the outcome!

Janice - Fantastic news, good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"