Has anybody else had these symptoms?

Laurenmarie12

Reaction score
On Wednesday I had gotten what I thought to be my period; it was 4 days early and it only lasted one day. Could this be implantation bleeding? The flow was a little on the heavy side and then reduced to spotting in the early evening. I've had slight cramps ever since and I've been peeing pretty much every 15 minutes. I also have a sore throat and stuffy nose, I don't know if those are relevant symptoms. Does anybody have any experience with this that could give some insight on early pregnancy and implantation bleeding? How long should I wait to take a test?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hmmm...is your luteal phase 14 days? Those are symptoms for some women so it's possible you are pregnant but without knowing for certain when you ovulated leaves it up in the air a bit. I had an implantation bleed at 12 dpo that started brown and was pink for one day and then tapered off to brown again so it could be implantation bleed! If it was you can probably use an hpt with confidence at this point. I got my bfp at 10 dpo and my implantation bleed after....go figure.

Those can all be symptoms of a BFP. You should be able to get a positive now if you use a frer. If it is negative I would try again in 48 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->