Has anyone bought anything yet?

africaqueen

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone had bought any baby things yet for those that are under the 3mth mark?

As tempting as it is, other than a few magazines on pregnancy, i will buy nothing intill im past 3mths.

I cnt wait to hit those shops tho!:happydance:

x

I havent bought anything yet, not because I worry about something happening, but we still have all of the Christmas decorations out, so I figured when I put that stuff away is when i would start nesting! Merry Christmas to you!

I pretty much have everything...Tis what happens when you try for a baby for over 4 years lol....I don't have much to get, I just need to sort things out.

I have everything too. I also have a "baby drawer" full of boy and girl outfits and an angel someone sent me when I miscarried.

I haven't yet but like you I plan to wait also!! Can't wait!! Although my friend has bought me a really sweet gender neutral blanket. So that's curing the itch to shop for now. ;)

I dont have anything yet but I think I will buy a cot and moses basket in the Jan sales...I dont wanna buy clothes until I know the gender.

we are not encouraged here to buy anything for the baby, till we passed 28 weeks (7 months)... old folks believed that something bad will happen to the baby or the mother if we buy the things too early... i've bought things for my son, a day before he was born.... and for his little sister, i started to buy her things when i was 30 weeks pregnant.... furthermore, i'll be more confident whether to buy blue @ pink, once the baby gender is confirmed... same thing for this baby maybe... it's ok if you started to look around for the things, just to have a better choice....

we are not encouraged here to buy anything for the baby, till we passed 28 weeks (7 months)... old folks believed that something bad will happen to the baby or the mother if we buy the things too early... i've bought things for my son, a day before he was born.... and for his little sister, i started to buy her things when i was 30 weeks pregnant.... furthermore, i'll be more confident whether to buy blue @ pink, once the baby gender is confirmed... same thing for this baby maybe... it's ok if you started to look around for the things, just to have a better choice....

Thats really surprising...

i have already brought a few things when we started to try in May but we stopped and :bed: once in october and heres baby :happydance:
i have just been on the littlewoods sale and brought a 10 piece set in white for £5 and one in lemon for £8 couldnt resist :)

I'm not buying anything till 20 weeks! I dunno why i've decided that, but I have. Mainly cos I live in a tiny flat (and am moving soon to somewhere equally as tiny!), and also so I can save up money. Plus, i'm terrified of miscarrying and so have just decided to wait, save, and splurge in March!

i actually havent bought anything, But my friend who has a 10month old sent over loads of clothes and stuff!... Got about three curby boxes full!...seriously wont need anymore unisex baby clothes!!!

Thats really surprising...

actually i have bad experience about buying things for baby too early... actually about a year after we married, doc confirmed that i'm pregnant based on my :bfp:... i've started bought baby clothes... and they all baby girl's gown.... my next appointment (i should be 6-7 weeks) for 1st scan, dr found out that i have only empty sac, no baby can be seen.... but no d&c, just natural m/c... then i gave away all the clothes to my relatives and friends... and for the worst, i didn't pregnant till i've tried for 2nd IUI, 3 years after my first m/c... so for next pregnancies, i was not dare to buy things for baby too early... at least once i near end of 2nd tri... it's sound surprising, but it does give me a big impact...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->