has anyone bought one of the £25 hauck things from asda?

suzib76

Reaction score
https://direct.asda.com/Hauck-Buggy/002659897,default,pd.html?purl=hotukdeals

noticed in this months Mother & Baby there is an ad for baby event starting 20th April

we are off on hols (just blackpool) for a week and i am thinking about getting one just for the week lol - cant take my pram and my silvercross pop doesnt lie totally flat :(

anyway the reviews are mixed but i know when peopel review they can be brutal lol, i have had a hauck 3 wheelwr a few years back and never had probs with the brake bar, also i have had several makes the struggle on kerbs lol

so does anybody want to tell me honestly - is it worth it for a week? or will i end up replacing it while away?

my friend bought one the last event her son is two just for when he gets tired and she loves it said well worth 25 pound as you said its only for a week x

My SIL used it ALLL the time (like 8 months) and the back wheel fell off, so for one week for £25 its a great buy! xx

my mum bought one when my sister had her little boy ( nearly 2 in august) for when they came to visit from Wick. it is a good buggy, ive used it with megan the only problem i have though is the brake bar is in the way a bit and everytime i walk i kept managing to hit the brake so kinda had to stetch to walk with it. Normally asdas have one on show so you can check it out on the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->