• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has anyone conceived with short cycles?

Alita, thank you! what dose of vitamin D were you on? I have very low AMH but my AFC although on the lower side seems better than my AMH, I wonder if vitamin D deficiency might be affecting my AMH levels

Alita, thank you! what dose of vitamin D were you on? I have very low AMH but my AFC although on the lower side seems better than my AMH, I wonder if vitamin D deficiency might be affecting my AMH levels

I am in 20000 IE once a week , I think is very high because the pharmacists looked at me with big eyes and asked me it was for me or my husband ( im kind of small)

Please test your Vitamin D asap there are studies that AMH and VIT D r linked , my dad is a Gyno and doenst believe in the AMH test results ..he thinks this test is too new ( he is oldschool) has too many variants and making too many female patients panic..
(when i got diagnosed with low AMH i got pregnant 2months after )

unfortunately my Vitamin D was tested the day we found out i already had miscarried maybe to late to prevent things but i am still not sure what caused the MC
, I am still taking it and feel much better .Will test again soon.
a

Alita - I'll have to have my levels checked too! I've been supplementing Vit D, but on a smaller scale...8400 per week.

Briss - My temps drop a few days before my period, as well. I wonder if that's the beginning of our recruitment period? I'm not sure exactly what led her to conclude that my phases are overlapping...I plan on asking for details at my next appt, though. I've been writing down questions so I feel a little more prepared, lol. I'll update here when I do.

It's kind of sad...I'm on CD19, but I'm already plotting out my next appt with the assumption that this cycle will be another bust. I never thought getting pregnant would be so damn hard! :|

:dust: ladies

Ceilani, I always try to put together a list of questions, my FS laughs at me but it's better than when I get out of her office and realise that I still have questions I forgot to ask.

Alita, I was actually taking more, about 4000 a day but then I stopped cos out of the blue we got really nice sunny weather in London so I guess that should take care of vitamin D deficiency. but anyway it was a few months after I did AMH test so I may want to re-test

Thought I'd chime in.
i conceived with a short cycle last october (24days)
i believe i had a late implantation (I cramped the day my period was due ) or just a short lutheal phase and ended in misscarriage at 9 weeks , i really believe it was my short cycle /LP that didn't let the embryo implant properly(i might be wrong).
i was diagnosed with low AMH and extremely vitamin d deficiency.(live in the north and work indoors night shifts)
After my miscarriage and supplementing with vitamin D my cycles went to 28 days again and my lutheal phase corrected itself.
my periods are now heavier and longer too , and have no spotting before AF. (there was a point that i was spotting 2 days before my period and AF was very short and light.)
I been researching and vitamin D seems to play an important role in fertility and AMH.
I just turned 38 .
Love and dust
Alita

i

can you tell me what your extremely low vitamin D level was exactly when tested?

Unfortunately i left this test at my FS ,its been while now but she said my levels where dangerously low , i have to be honest that might have been part of my own fault as i tend to hide from the sun mi use hats sun protection and sun shades ...but last winter was th darkest i history were i live ..and I work at night 2 times a week .i will ask my FS when i return to her next month about the numbers .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->