Has anyone did Gender Selection???

Kelx44

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has done gender selection?? I know its not done in Canada, but in the States. It kinda interests me but I'm sure it would cost thousands!!

i haven't, i just couldn't justify the cost. they don't do it here (uk) and it does cost thousands. And there is no guarantee you'll even get pregnant on the first go, or the second, or the third etc that being said, if i had more money i would totally consider it the way i feel right now. but i feel like it would be selfish when i consider the fact its going to take me about 3 years to save the money just to take my boys on holiday, to spend double that trying to get something i want and still might not get

Hi!!! I am so glad you posted cause I was online looking for some answers too. I am actually talking with clinics as my husband and I would very much like a boy. I guess for a month try it costs around 1800-2500. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried this before and more specifically which clinic? I am looking at clinics in Michigan and Kentucky, I wonder how long it takes to get pregnant.

Thats all it costs???? Where are you from? I have a boy and desperatly want a little girl... I have looked on several websites and it was close too 8-10 grand lol....hmmm

What you are probably talking about is IVF for GS. Look up IUI for GS and you will see clinics (2) in Kentucky, (1) in Chicago, (1) in Michigan and plenty in New York and Calfiornia that do it. The one I am going to this weekend (fingers crossed) is a clinic in Lexington Kentucky. They do it for 1600. So we will see if it works. check www.chooseagender.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->