Has anyone else been induced???

palmergal

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering if anyone lese has ever been induced early due to having small baby?
I have had both my previous babys at 36 + 39 weeks and both stopped growing at 32 weeks gestation.
Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experience ?:shrug:

yeah, was induced early on my first and was booked in to be induced early on my second but thankfully her came a few days before the appointment :thumbup:

both were considered small. This one is going the same way, shes measuring 3 weeks behind at the moment so im guessing theyll be trying to impose an early induction on me again! :-(

I'm getting induced tomorrow morning because he is measuring small. This is my first baby.

I was induced with my first pregnancy. I don't know if she was measuring small, but my morning sickness came back around 36 weeks and I was losing weight. So my doctor scheduled me for an induction at 38 weeks.

I was induced at 37 weeks because the ultrasound showed she hadnt grown at all between 34-37 weeks. They thought she was going to be 4 1/2-5 lbs but she was 5 lbs 14oz - so much bigger than predicted. They have now told me that if the scan had been more accurate they would not have induced me so early. I was having high bp so was monitored very closely (2ce a week) & they were checking my fluid levels every week - but they were ok. I had a small placenta .... but Megan wasnt considered iugr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->