Has anyone else experienced this symptom?

Elpatches

Reaction score
Back in November I had a horrible UTI. Went to the doctor, got antibiotics And it went away. Totally forgot that you are supposed to wait 7-10 days to have sex like the doctor said. Had unprotected sex and it's been kind of weighing on my mind a little bit. I went to the doctor in December(close to Christmas) got a test done and it came up negative. However, it didn't relieve my stress by any means. I still have slight random cramping(not gas pains for sure lol), I'm always hungry, I have heartburn all the time now with whatever I eat.. Ect.. However, this new symptom has really got my head spinning and makes me want to get a test. But before I waste my money for it to be another negative, I wanted to get some advice. The new symptom I'm experiencing is extreme salivation. Almost how it feels right before you get sick/throw up. I don't really feel nauseous.. But I feel like if I were to give my self the chance, I could throw up an minute. It's been going on for about 4 days now and it usually starts right at about 9am and goes into the afternoon. Is this a symptom or am I going crazy?

ive heard that excess saliva can be a symptom but not one ive had myself

I've been waking up with indigestion, sore breasts, and absolutely starving. But it all tends to kind of wear off as the day goes on.

I've had excess saliva for weeks! Nothing I can't handle though. It is a symptom of pregnancy xx

Hi,
can't answer about the symptom sorry!
How late are you? Maybe you tested to early with the first test?
If your in the uk you can get tests for a few pound from supermarket or you can get them from poundland. Also ebay sell them cheap we got a lot of these when we were ttc!
Or you can go to the doctors and they should do a blood test for you?
I used the cheaper one then when it came back positive used a digital one/ first response!
Hope you work it out x

I've had excess saliva for weeks now (LIKE,HEAPS). It's kind of embarrassing, I'll be in the middle of a sentence and then I might just... drool a bit :blush: I'm not used to it still haha!

I had that for the first several weeks after my BFP. Even before and I never had it before so I wondered if it might be a symptom. It was crazy how much saliva I had.

Are you going to test today hun? Curious how things turned out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->