Has anyone else experienced this?

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I had my first MMC on April 4th at 13wks along. Had my first AF on the 28th of April. It was a full blown AF and very heavy. I am currently 6 to 8 days dpo. My question is, a couple maybe 3 days ago I had strange brown spotting whenever I wiped that was mixed with CM. It lasted for 2 days (not enough to even where a pad) and then just stopped. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I never bleed between periods so this was strange to me. Any ideas? :shrug:

Yes, this is our first month TTC. I tested today even though it is way too early. Wasnt with FMU but wishful thinking and being overly anxious got the best of me! Lol! I'm going to wait at least 2 more days to test again. I have pics of the test in the testing gallery.

I've been having brown spotting between OV and AF ever since my MC (first AF was in January). So far we haven't conceived again, but my doctor assures me everything is okay. Hope the spotting stops for you soon and you get a BFP instead.

Brandies - I am so sorry for your loss, I remember being in a thread or two with you before. I am so sorry.
I really hope that this strange symptom is a sign of good things to come!

Wishing you all the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->