Has anyone else had a massive drop early on?- worried.

babydoll06

Reaction score
I've noticed a difference over the last few weeks, this past week being the most. (pictures attached- the first three were taken on an empty stomach for accuracy.. todays was an after thought and taken right after I had just eaten, but I'm still way smaller.)

I'm kind of worried with how quickly (& how much I've gone down).. this is our fourth baby. I dropped with the first two before labor.. but not like this. My third they were actually getting ready to prep me for an emergency csection because she was still floating and she just kind of showed her face.. literally, without me pushing. I'm 32+5 today. I feel so much further along.. The hip pain, sharp pains in my vagina every time I take a step. I get braxton hicks pretty much constantly.. sometimes lasting all night long and going into the next afternoon before stopping. and they HURT, boy do they HURT. I just saw my ob Tuesday and he wasn't concerned at all.. said its totally normal, take two extra strength tylenol. Didn't calm my worries at all though. My others were born at 38 weeks even, 37+5 and 37+3. I'm worried this one is going to be so much sooner. Has anyone else experienced this..? Whats happened? Reassurances please??

Attachments

• 12236689_10153401235632880_106588849_o.jpg
    12236689_10153401235632880_106588849_o.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 15
This is my first baby so can't offer any reassurance regarding delivery date but I'm 33 weeks 4 days and feeling exactly the same as you. My midwife told me my baby was very low at 28 weeks and by 30 weeks I noticed a very visible "drop" in my bump. I'm carrying very low and completely understand the pelvis and hip discomfort! My midwife isn't concerned at all and said it absolutely doesn't mean that she will arrive early - she said it means she's all ready in a snug great position but it doesn't indicate that she will actually be born early or even on time! I understand how you feel though, I had a stressful active day yesterday and the downward pressure was so bad I was worrying I'd go into preterm labour. I think just do your best to rest and relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->