Has anyone else started planning their nursery yet? :)

Docility

Mommy to Liam Avery!<3
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :wave:

Has anyone else started planning their nursery yet?

I'm only 4 weeks pregnant...and I already have an Amazon wishlist with 70+ items in it. I've also ordered a couple of things as well...:blush: I know it's a bit early for that, but I can't help it. :shrug: I'm way too excited! :happydance:

I'm just one of those super-organized-gotta-plan-every-single-part-of-my-life type of people. :haha: I'm sure that's pretty obvious though. :winkwink:

me me me... i love looking at everything i'm going to buy, am in love with the mamas and papas gingerbread stripey blankets at the mo!

I have a wish list too - I can't tell my boyfriend though - he would disapprove. I've only got two things on mine - I'm trying to be thrifty! Doubt that will work out in the end! :)

:haha: i have been doing this since the day husband said we can start trying :)

Yay, I'm not alone! :hugs: I showed my husband my wishlist...for a few of the items, he was like "do we, umm, really need that?" :shrug: :haha: We've already set a budget, and I plan on sticking to it. It's a pretty generous budget though, so that shouldn't be a problem. :thumbup: I hope... :oops: Sometimes I get a little carried away when it comes to shopping. :wacko:

I was exactly the same with my first! Know what I wish now though? I wish I had waited to decorate until I knew if he was a boy or a girl (we were team yellow all the way).

he was in our room for the first 5 months anyway, so by the time he actually went in his beige teddy bear bedroom, it could have been blue with racing cars!

so tempting just to go for it though, it's too exciting to resist!

me me me... i love looking at everything i'm going to buy, am in love with the mamas and papas gingerbread stripey blankets at the mo!

Our nursery is already done!

Baby will go in our currently 7 month old babies room which is decorated white with M&P Gingerbread range!

What good taste you have Pickles! xx

My baby is due in August and will be in my room for first six months so not planning on starting the nursery until next Christmas time, in time for Christmas sales for some bargains :thumbup:

I haven't even thought about the nursery this time around but with my DD I had it all planned at this stage! I had my heart set on Mamas and Papas Barnaby Button range from day one! When I was about 7 months pregnant by DH brought me too a baby shop and bought me everything from the range! And a Quinny Pram! Bless him!

My DD is only 3 and all the stuff is like new including the pram so I'm going to be really sensible and use the stuff again for this little one! Although I could be tempted by one of those Gingerbread blankets! Oh and don't get me started on the Mamas and Papas baby clothes!

I haven't even thought about the nursery this time around but with my DD I had it all planned at this stage! I had my heart set on Mamas and Papas Barnaby Button range from day one! When I was about 7 months pregnant by DH brought me too a baby shop and bought me everything from the range! And a Quinny Pram! Bless him!

My DD is only 3 and all the stuff is like new including the pram so I'm going to be really sensible and use the stuff again for this little one! Although I could be tempted by one of those Gingerbread blankets! Oh and don't get me started on the Mamas and Papas baby clothes!

I PUT THE WHOLE GINGERBREAD BEDROOM RANGE (GORGEOUS!) IN MY BASKET WHICH I KEEP MAKING WITH MOTHERCARE AND IT BUMPED MY POTENTIAL BILL UPTO £1400 BEFORE I HAD EVEN LOOKED AT ANYTHING ELSE :lol: I THINK I WILL HAVE TO CALM DOWN A BIT :)

Jules - i'm with you, august due date, xmas sales!

I have been looking at some of the inspiration pics on thebump website, some are OTT but some are beautiful... :)

I like looking at the hgtv.com website, they have a rate my space section where people post pics, and the nursery section is so cute....some are over the top with nursery bigger than my master bedroom suite, but some are so cute and I want to copy!

Wow this is very exciting!!! I am about to go out and start to buy things this weekend :)

I cannot wait any longer xxx

I totally would if I had any money hehe.
In all honesty I'm trying not to get caught up to early planning because you never know what will happen...

i started buying stuff this week but I put it in layway. I got a packnplay witha diaper changing table and basinet attached to it. I also got a carseat and stroller and a highschair and all of this matches! I cannot wait to get it home

I have started cleaning out the room we will use...and I am looking and dreaming of what I want! I didn't keep anything from my girls nursery (they are 5 and 7 now) bc I honestly thought I was done having babies. I guess I should never say never bc after a horrible divorce and basically starting from scratch here I am 2 years later expecting my 3rd child...and I just can't wait :)

I've done a little bit of looking but haven't really done any serious shopping or idea searching. I want to wait until the end of the first trimester before I do any real shopping. This is my first pregnancy and my husband and I have been married for 5 years. We had to put off starting a family for the last 1.5 years because of my husbands back surgery and lay-offs due to the economy so we are super excited. I don't want to get too much into the details too early and then be disappointed. I think it's great that people are jumping right into the nursery stuff, though :)

Im trying not too look at baby stuff too much, I just dont want to overbuy... but im secretly wishing to move the furniture out of the guest room and transform it in a nursery...lol my bf says its too early and we should wait to know the gender..... I also dont want to be caught up in buying expensive furniture, im trying for a trifty baby...ne I you can afford it a 300$ changing table is cute but not necessary.

im thinking jungle or nautical for a boy and forest for a girl.

Im trying not too look at baby stuff too much, I just dont want to overbuy... but im secretly wishing to move the furniture out of the guest room and transform it in a nursery...lol my bf says its too early and we should wait to know the gender..... I also dont want to be caught up in buying expensive furniture, im trying for a trifty baby...ne I you can afford it a 300$ changing table is cute but not necessary.

im thinking jungle or nautical for a boy and forest for a girl.

That sounds adorable! :flower: I absolutely love jungle/safari themes for either sex! :thumbup:

https://www.tuttibambini.co.uk/room...ry-bundle-with-free-glider-chair-and-mattress :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->