Has Anyone ever bought Clomid?

bluestars

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has ever bought clomid online? If so did it work?

Why would you need to :shrug: surely if you need it your gp would prescribe it? Ordering online would be dangerous it could be anything!

Why would you need to :shrug: surely if you need it your gp would prescribe it? Ordering online would be dangerous it could be anything!

I'm not going to I was wondering if its been done and if the drug they bought helped with conceiving. I wouldn't buy any drugs online that i didn't know where they came from.

I see no reason to buy online, GP only.
I have a prescription to fill next month if we're unlucky this month.

I havent but I know somebody who did. She ended up eith hyperstimulation of ovaries and was admitted to hospital it made her pretty poorly

I havent but I know somebody who did. She ended up eith hyperstimulation of ovaries and was admitted to hospital it made her pretty poorly

Yeah it can be serious. It doesn't help everyone with difficulties and can be dangerous. And like said in a previous post your not sure what you are getting. I had a friend who bought stronger painkillers online and it turned out to be something completely different and he ended in hospital with kidney failure. Thanks for your views guys.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->