Has anyone ever experienced this? 6dpo - Please answer!

Younginlove

Reaction score
Since I was supposed to have O'd I've had a tightness/pulling feeling in my uterus. According to my P Tracker app I would have O'd on the 21st. Me and hubs BD on the 20th. Started to get hot easily, even in A/C I felt over heated. Not too interested in food until my stomach starts hurting really bad (which I've never had a problem with before). Tried to eat yesterday and didn't finish even half of my food and after about 1-2 minutes started feeling very ill. Today my breasts are pretty sore, but other than that I notice no changes in them. I still have a light tightness/crampy type feel in my uterus. Extremely tired and cranky/emotional. Also, yesterday I had bloody EWCM twice when wiping after urinating. Could I have O'd late? Or is this maybe implantation bleeding? Is it way too early to feel these things? I have no idea what's going on. Please help!

these could be pretty much pregnancy symptoms hun!...at 6dpo that could be implantation bleeding if you do not spot but thats too early to spot as well I guess!!
so let the days come by and take a test in a day or two ..you will definitely know .,.your symptoms are quite promising...
I just entered my tww ..so letsc how it goes for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->