Has anyone ever had a really late period? Quite concerned please don't read and run

Mumtobe20

Reaction score
My son is almost 11 months old and I didnt breastfeed my periods returned to normal after having him and were every 5 weeks lasting 5 days. I had my last period at the end of march, it now being july makes it 13 weeks since my last one. Me and OH were having unprotected sex I thought I might be pregnant cause aswell as no period I had most pregnancy symptoms. Anyway did a few cheapie tests which were neg, then did a clearblue which had a very faint line but I ruled it out as a possible evap line. Then last night I went to the toilet and wiped sorry if tmi and looked and there was brownish light pink discharge. Then woke up this morning to my period but its already really heavy which is not normal for me. I had booked a doctor appointment last week for an appointment this week to ask doctor what is going on. Should I still go? Im really worried has anyone else ever had a really late one? What do you think would cause it to stop for that long. Any advice would be much appreciated thanks x

Periods are funny things - mine were always thrown off but diet or stress?? and the more I was waiting for it to come, the more stressed i would feel??

idk I hope this helps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It came today 9 weeks late but not how it normally is. Went to docs today and they want to do a preg test just to rule that out considering my periods are normally regular just thought I would update thanks for your replies

I would imagine if you hadn't had a period for 13 weeks it would be normal for the next one to be quite heavy. Apparently it takes a long time to get back to normal after having a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->