Has anyone ever had symptoms at the time of implantation? Or am I crazy?

xo_mdk

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

My last period started November 20th. It lasted 3 days. I had sex 4-5 times since it ended. Most recent being last night, and then 2 nights before that. I don't normally get any PMS symptoms until 2 days before my period starts. It isn't due until the 21st of December, so I have a while to wait. I've been so crampy these last few days, and having headaches when I wake up. Can you start having pregnancy symptoms as soon as implantation happens, or am I just being one of those paranoid people?

I've had AF like cramps since around 6-7 DPO so I google'd implantation and here's what I found, I hope it helps..

Implantation Bleeding

Implantation spotting is light bleeding that can occur when a fertilized egg is implanting into the uterus. Implantation spotting does not look like a normal period but it often is confused for one since it occurs around the same time that a period is due.

Implantation spotting is generally lighter than a normal period. It is usually brown or pink in color versus the red color of a full period. It is unlikely to be enough blood to fill a tampon.

Women tend to experience it anywhere from a week to a few days before their period is due. As the fertilized egg starts to burrow into the uterine lining, it will often trigger slight bleeding or spotting. This is normal and is often the sign of pregnancy. However, some women confuse it for their period and neglect to take a pregnancy test. If you think you might be pregnant (due to implantation spotting), take a pregnancy test. If the test is negative, wait until the day after your period is due to take the test again.

Implantation spotting is normal with pregnancy, as is light spotting in the early stages. Implantation spotting occurs in 20%-30% of all pregnancies. This is around the time that you may start to experience early signs of pregnancy as well.

Cramping

Some women will experience light cramping as the egg implants into the uterine lining. This cramping can feel more or less extreme than PMS. For many women it is located on either the left or right side; possibly due to side of the uterus the fertilized egg implants on.

Some women experience the cramping more in the evening than during the day. Some have it for a few hours only while others will experience it for days.

Overall, these cramps can distinguish themselves from menstrual cramps as they come sooner than PMS cramps would. It can also be a sign of pregnancy if you generally do not suffer from menstrual cramps.

I have had these periodish cramps for a couple of days i ovulated on the 26th and have took two HPT both negative.! (errrr) I dont know whats going on with my body bc i never have period cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->