has anyone ever prayed for a baby

Yes, I prayed if God wanted to bless us with a child that He would, and He did. Both children.

Yes he has blessed me with 4 girls and I am praying for one more.

That's wonderful! We are also praying that if it's the right time we will have children soon. Keep your chin up :)

Yes after my ectopic pregnancy. I wasn't religious prior to that but in my lowest moment I found myself in church and felt comforted. I prayed for a healthy baby and one night on my way to work I saw two rainbows in the sky and I knew that it was a sign that I would and it would be ok. I've never lost faith since although I had a wobble after my MMC, but I do believe it happened to me for a reason and I trust whatever will come. I don't often tell people my story as I worry they will think me odd but it's completely true. Xxx

I pray so hard. I know God has a purpose in mind for us and he will bless us when he sees fit.

Yes! I prayed for my baby by name and he blessed me with her. It came at his time, and when I least expected it, but I never gave up. He led me on the right path so I could get the proper treatment I needed to make it happen. I'm still shocked.

I really believe if you pray in faith, the best will happen. Don't ever give up hope.

Yes after my ectopic pregnancy. I wasn't religious prior to that but in my lowest moment I found myself in church and felt comforted. I prayed for a healthy baby and one night on my way to work I saw two rainbows in the sky and I knew that it was a sign that I would and it would be ok. I've never lost faith since although I had a wobble after my MMC, but I do believe it happened to me for a reason and I trust whatever will come. I don't often tell people my story as I worry they will think me odd but it's completely true. Xxx[/QUO7TE]

I believe you.

I have 2 girls, I had my tubes (I was told) tied cut and burned 16 years ago after I had my youngest, I am marrying a wonderful man who has 1 son and hope and pray the good lord will grant us a child together, I have been saying a 9 day Novena for 4 days now, I hope it works.

If you have no tubes praying isn't going to give you a baby. I don't mean to sound harsh AT ALL but it's not possible. IVF is the only way for you now. I'm sorry.

I have 2 girls, I had my tubes (I was told) tied cut and burned 16 years ago after I had my youngest, I am marrying a wonderful man who has 1 son and hope and pray the good lord will grant us a child together, I have been saying a 9 day Novena for 4 days now, I hope it works.

Have you thought about having your tubes reversed?.

I'm sorry but I agree with the other ladies that you aren't going to get pg without either having a tubal reversal or IVF. I had my tubes tied for 19 years and never once got pg during that time. I had a tubal reversal almost 4 years ago and it took me over 2 yrs to get pg even after that. Unfortunately that pg ended in a m/c :(

I prayed for my 2 children and praying for one more. He took his time to answer the first time (2.5 years) but he answered

I'm sorry but I agree with the other ladies that you aren't going to get pg without either having a tubal reversal or IVF. I had my tubes tied for 19 years and never once got pg during that time. I had a tubal reversal almost 4 years ago and it took me over 2 yrs to get pg even after that. Unfortunately that pg ended in a m/c :(

She said they were tied, cut AND burnt. Does tubal reversal work for that still? I'm so sorry about your m/c :(

She said they were tied, cut AND burnt. Does tubal reversal work for that still? I'm so sorry about your m/c :(

Yes it can still work but depending on how much damage was done to the tubes ( damaged/scared tissue would need to be cut and the tubes sewn back together) they can come out short making conception difficult. But I have had friends who had theirs tied cut and burned and had a reversal and went on to have babys so its not always hopeless. the point of this thread is for women praying for a baby lets keep it on that topic and stop negative comments please.

Yes it can still work but depending on how much damage was done to the tubes ( damaged/scared tissue would need to be cut and the tubes sewn back together) they can come out short making conception difficult. But I have had friends who had theirs tied cut and burned and had a reversal and went on to have babys so its not always hopeless. the point of this thread is for women praying for a baby lets keep it on that topic and stop negative comments please.

Didn't know it was your job to police the board. I would never be rude to someone who was ttc. However it's not negative to tell someone the truth, and the truth is without IVF or the tubal reversal surgery, a pregnancy is impossible whether you pray or not. I can read just fine, and if you read all the responses you would see I originally did tell her that prayer did work for me eventually. Not until she said she had her tubes cut, tied and burnt did I or anyone else say prayer won't work.

I wasn't trying to be negative, sorry. I do believe that God answers prayers. He answered mine but unfortunately my baby didn't make it. I still have hope that one day I will get my rainbow baby :)

I wasn't trying to be negative, sorry. I do believe that God answers prayers. He answered mine but unfortunately my baby didn't make it. I still have hope that one day I will get my rainbow baby :)

You weren't negative. Honestly, would it be a kindness to give someone false hope? Us saying " just keep praying and it will happen" after she told us she had her tubes tied, cut and burnt wouldn't be a good thing.

Didn't know it was your job to police the board. I would never be rude to someone who was ttc. However it's not negative to tell someone the truth, and the truth is without IVF or the tubal reversal surgery, a pregnancy is impossible whether you pray or not. I can read just fine, and if you read all the responses you would see I originally did tell her that prayer did work for me eventually. Not until she said she had her tubes cut, tied and burnt did I or anyone else say prayer won't work.

I am sorry my response obviously struck a nerve, no I am not trying to police the board and never did I insinuate that you couldn't read, both your posts on this thread struck me as negative, scientifically your right its 99% impossible to get pregnant with tied tubes , but spiritually the bible tells us that with God all things are possible-Mathew 19:26. No I don't believe in giving someone false hope but I also strongly believe the power of life and death are in the tongue -proverbs 18:21 , Eph. 4:29, “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”

Maybe by her prayer for a child he opens the door to her getting her tubes reversed or IVF. like he has for me. so yes you could have build her up by saying God will hear your prayer.if not by miraculous pregnancy by opening a door for assisted conception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->