has anyone ever suggested....

NIfirsttimer

Proud mum, new wife & WTT
Reaction score
a contraception section / sub section somewhere?
there are SO many posts about contraception all over the board.. ive been researching my options recently (as have many others it seems!) and ive found posts in so many sections about it..... not sure where it would best fit, but would it be a good idea?

Great idea. Only problem is is there isthe health and wellbeing section that people would use? I dunno but I think it's a good idea or even a stickey thread somewhere

yeah... i was thinking in the post natal support bit maybe?

This is a great idea, especially as there are so many options out there just now :)

Postnatal would be good as a sticky but I have never researched it enough to make a sticky thats not copied from somewhere else (and covers mainly the UK Canada and America). If you think you would be able to help make a useful sticky for others then please feel free and pop me a PM with a link to review?

It won't stop questions or new threads and tbh thats what the forum is for but there are members who browse without posting and could find the information useful.

x

yep ill try to pull something together... i didnt necessarily mean an info post tho... thought maybe even just an area where we could ask the questions / have the discussions just all in one place? if that even makes sense lol

Yer hun - It really won't stop the Qs but one place for some may be good. The kick start of a sticky needs to be semi helpful iykwim so if you throw up your idea I will review it asap hun.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->