has anyone experianced this?

missl1

Reaction score
hello sorry to bother you again about a week and half ago 2 week i got diagnosed with uti and been taking antibiotics missed a few but mostly took them normally it eases off but i have been having alot of pelvic pressure back pressure and pain in my stomach as well as alot of rib rib pain i have noticed my appetite has dissapeared and when i eat i get stomach pains i was wondering if anyone has had this or knows whats causing it uti still?

It's just called being pregnant, sweetheart. This is my second, lol, you will have mysterious pains all over your body when you're pregnant. If it's something you're really worried about, call the hospital ;)

i have kidney problems uti problems but also my iron was abit low so i hav no clue whats going on i will get looked at tomorrow as its my first pregnancy i have got this far so not used to this x

I had a million utis :( they suck! Just as long as you take yourmeds you should be fine. U personally never took any but I should have because they just kept coming back. Also,the pains, yep just being pregnant! Your body is making room for the baby so it kind of squishes everything every which way lol

i have to careful as i have one kidney so if its get infection from a uti what dosent go it will be hard but i should be fine xx

I had a UTI constantly throughout my pregnancy, was constantly dehydrated, and literally a constant vag. infection , and I mean constant. I was constantly doing the monistat stuff, that's just part of pregnancy ;)

i have had constant urinary tract infections since i was young i had one kidney out so only got one and i got one so bad once it went in to my kidney and started to develop septicemia so im quite high risk than some people so i wouldn't call it just pregnancy as i have had the problems before pregnancy lol i would call it my body lol :)

I don't know if UTIs cause rib pain, that could be your uterus stretching, everything you're explaining is common pregnancy stuff but I'd go back and get it checked. Obviously missing antibiotics could mean any infection may not have cleared up.

Hey I got an acute bladder infection antibiotics dident clear it up so that's why I'm in a lot of pain as just come off some have to wait to get some more plus my heart rate and blood pressure was sky high and I was sat down for 2 hours so that was resting pulse but little mans fine xx

Glad to hear your LO's fine, you need to relax and try not to worry so much :) I know that's easier said than done lol pregnancy is crazy tough on your body and you will have loads of changes that will leave you like 'WTF' lol
I had Utis, Sciatica, High BP and thrush with Michael loads of lovely little buggers that had me running to hospital and doctors 24/7:haha:
Ask as many questions as you want but if you can't get a reply quick enough in here try the trimester pages, I remember I would post here and there because I was such a worrier :flower:

Thanks mayb yeh glad my little mans fine just need to be carefull as my health problems cause a lot of problems so doctor said will cause a lot of strain on my kidneys and as I have one its causing my blood pressure to come high just cant wait for him to be here in for and half months so i can stop worrying lol thanks for reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->