Has anyone had an ectopic pregnancy?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks pregnant with baby #4. I've had spotting (very lightly) off and on since last week. However the spotting has stopped. No actual bleeding that I needed a pad for.
I've had aches and pains all over including my back, which I was told by my chiropractor that it's round ligament pain.
I've had a bit of an ache on my left side, but it comes and goes. But I also have this ache on my right side periodically. I also have upper back pain.
I'm concerned about ectopic, but think it also might just be regular pregnancy stuff.

I've also had very strong progressive HPT's. Any advice? Am I being paranoid?

With my ectopic I had pain on one side that progressed through the day that eventually had me in fetal position. Can you get an early scan?
What you describe sounds like normal aches and pains.

Hi Jen,

I have had two ectopics, currently waiting for my second to resolve. Have you had bloodwork done to see if your betas are doubling? If you are worried I would ask for an ultrasound they will be able to see something in the uterus by now for sure. They caught my second ectopic at 5 weeks but I knew something was wrong (again) from the beginning.

Natalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->