has anyone had laser treatment on stretch marks? or a body wrap?

lauralora

Reaction score
hiya ladies ive just been looking about on the net trying to find an answer to stretchies (sadly im aware they'l never go away) but ive been looking at interesting ways of covering them, like tattoos etc. im using about 3 different expensive products on them at the minute and i suppose they do look a little better, not sure if thats down to the cream though lol.
anyways i no laser is expensive but if it works id be willing to save!
and also ive heard body wraps really tone your skin and pull it in? my salon does them for £45 i googled it and the reviews are all excellent, anyone tried one? :D
xx

Hi

I would also be interested in this, what i have been told about the wraps is that they achieve great results but dont last long as they are meant 2 be used if you are wanting to loose a couple of inches for something you basically sweat it out of you! x

I know it's not the same but I had laser hair removal on my bikini line and they lasered my c section scar and you could not see it at all so I think it makes a difference to scars. My mums just bought me five laser sessions so hopefully my scar will go down again after having my second section. Never had a wrap but my mum has, the effects are not very long lasting so maybe good if you were going somewhere and wanted to wear a particular dress or something x

I know it's not the same but I had laser hair removal on my bikini line and they lasered my c section scar and you could not see it at all so I think it makes a difference to scars. My mums just bought me five laser sessions so hopefully my scar will go down again after having my second section. Never had a wrap but my mum has, the effects are not very long lasting so maybe good if you were going somewhere and wanted to wear a particular dress or something x

i was wanting one done for my holiday :) so maybe if i got it the day before i went away or something lol, do you think if you actually diet after having the wrap you can maintain that shape? x

just given a bump incase theres anyone else out there, as you can see im desperate for answers lol xx

I'd never hear of this wrap thing or even lazering them, do they not disappear a bit if ya put fake tan on?

I'm not bothered about the stretch marks personally, don't see much point in ME spending money on my stretch marks as when I have the next baby theyll just come back!

Have you thougt about getting a spray tan? I have heard they are good at covering them up if they are faded enough, but not a real tan by using a sunbed or sunbathing

Have you asked the doc about treatments on the NBA? X

I can't live without spray tans in the summer! But if you wanted to cover your stretchies before going on hols Laura I wouldn't get one just before you go, I've heard the sun can make it go a funny colour- not sure how true this is. And I'd also imagine your proper tan to be patchy when the spray tan comes off x

Same case here, I'd never hear of this wrap thing or even lazering them, do they not disappear a bit if ya put fake tan on?

The wrap just gets rid of water so once you eat/drink it will come back. Only lasts a short time x

There is a new treatment which i think Kerry Katona has had on hers, think it was on the daily mail website?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ewly-toned-stomach-stretchmark-treatment.html hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->