has anyone had problems coming off cerazette

sammywhammy

Reaction score
hiya girls,

i came off cerazette back in march so that me and my partner could start trying, since then my period will come on time and then a week or so later ill bleed for a couple of days then wont have a period for 4 weeks.

has anyone had anything similar or had problems with bleeding or fertility after coming off cerazette

x

Yes I came off cerazette the same time and I had periods that were cycles of 6 weeks, 3 weeks and now 4 weeks regularly. It does take upto 6 months for them to be regular though :)

ok thanks, you eased my mind a bit. ive heard so many rumors that say it affects your fertility and so many people have had problems from it.

I hated cerazette - so glad to come off it - took a while to get sorted when I came off it, but I had more problems when I was on it!!

I am sure your cycles will sort themselves out soon enough xx

I'm also on cerazette and worried about coming off when the time comes.

Hubby won't be happy if I come off earlier than planned but I'm worried things won't get back to normal.

I was on it for over 3 years and it did take a couple of months for :witch:to get going again - probably around 10 weeks after I took my last pill to my first proper period.

Then it varied from cycle to cycle but was around 25 - 28 days from about 3 months after and I am now as regular as clockwork.

I came off on the 1st july'09 to give my body a break, feeling sick & stomach cramps & just had some light spotting today, interested to hear other people's experiences :)

hey, ive only just come off cerazette recently but had a random really short af. horrible pill tho, felt ill with it and got stupid itchy spots on my face! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->