Has anyone had their elective c section cancelled? uk

purplesparkle

Reaction score
im booked for ecs on 29th sept just wondering if anyone has had their s cancelled closer to the time for any reason?

Me!!! I was due to have mine on the 14th sept and they've now moved me to the 16th due to the Drs strike. The strike has now been cancelled and they haven't moved me back to my original date. I'm over it now but was annoyed at the time as I have two other children who I had arranged childcare for with my sister who's a hairdresser so she had changed all her clients and then she had to change them all again! X

thats annoying thats what im dreading as i jave a 2.5 year son i meed to arrange childcare for. hope your c section goes well only frw days to go Becky1987

I'm not in the UK but we have a very similar public health system, my last section I got called up from the hospital and had the date changed very close to the time (for an earlier date). Threw me for a loop as I wasn't expecting it at all.

that must have a shock minties. I dont want to have to fast then later they cancel it

Mine was cancelled today ! :( I fasted, was at hospital from 6.45 am - 1 pm and at 1 pm they told me they had to cancel it. No warning, nothing. Moved to tomorrow. My husband has wasted a days paternity leave for nothing. So disappointing. We are so gutted. x (I'm in the UK so on the NHS)

Not had the experience myself but when I had my daughter there was another woman there who had been sent home the day before because they were too busy xx

Mine was cancelled today ! :( I fasted, was at hospital from 6.45 am - 1 pm and at 1 pm they told me they had to cancel it. No warning, nothing. Moved to tomorrow. My husband has wasted a days paternity leave for nothing. So disappointing. We are so gutted. x (I'm in the UK so on the NHS)

oh no thats rubbish hope it goes to schedule tommorow

Not had the experience myself but when I had my daughter there was another woman there who had been sent home :cry:the day before because they were too busy xx
thats what im worried about being sent home because they are too husy guess ill hage to wait and see whatvhappens

Not had the experience myself but when I had my daughter there was another woman there who had been sent home :cry:the day before because they were too busy xx
thats what im worried about being sent home because they are too husy guess ill hage to wait and see whatvhappens

Fingers crossed for you. She was priority the next day. She would have been first on the list but I'm a type 1 diabetic so went first (dangerous to fast too long when t1!) Xx

Fingers crossed for you. She was priority the next day. She would have been first on the list but I'm a type 1 diabetic so went first (dangerous to fast too long when t1!) Xx

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->