has anyone had thhis

ness

Reaction score
hi ok i am 23 i have lost 2 one in nov and one in april we have been trying for over a year now .we are still trying with some dificulty cause my bf is only home once a month but as luck would have it he was home this month when i was ovulating my last period was june 18 we had sex 28 to 2 of july and for the last few days i have had vary sensitive nipples , white creamy discharge and i have been feeling like twinges and i was wondering if anyone has felt these things this early cause my next period isnt due till the 18 of july

oh and i cant sleep for the life of me but that may just be the heat here

I can't speak from a whole lot of experience, but wanted to wish you luck. I understand what you are going through and wanted to extend some support. I'm 24, have also had 2 miscarriages (Dec. & March). Try not to stress and think about it too much (yeah, I know- easier said than done). I will keep you in my thoughts & wish you a BFP & a sticky bean!

Sorry Im not really sure. I do know that I get sore nipples for a few days before and after O so it could be related to that. :dust:

I had sore nipples with my last pregnancy starting about 9 DPO. I never felt twinges though so I can't really say much on that.

Good luck!

HI _ YES this is all good signs.

For me, my nipples were really sensitive, but my actual boobs didnt hurt at all. I got a sharp shooting pain on my right hand side, which was actually v sore!
Very creamy CM...and mostly dizzy spells.

Got my bfp around 13dpo

GOOD LUCK BABE

The 9th was a little early to test, it's the 14th now and you should either be about to start your period again or have a positive HPT. Keep us updated!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->